Wednesday 24 July 2013

Satellite Reign

I was having a look on Star Citizens community forum today and found an interesting topic. In the off topic area I found a cyberpunk kickstarter game being discussed. Its apparently from the creator of Syndicate Wars. I remember that game it was certainly more faithful to Syndicate than the poor FPS that was recently released. I've played both of those games. I have to say that Satellite Reign looks interesting. I do like Cyberpunk and its been a while since a game based on it has come out. The first Syndicate was designed by Sean Cooper and Syndicate Wars was designed by Mike Diskett. Mike Diskett is part of 5 Lives Studios who are creating Satellite Reign. The games has reached its initial funding goal and you can still give more money to the project. You can also vote to get it on steam through steam greenlight. You can get more information through the kickstarter link or through the games website.

No comments:

Post a Comment