Wednesday 10 July 2013

Poker Nights 2 last achievement

Well I decided to get the achievement "We are the 1%" today on Poker Nights 2. It didn't take much to get it. I won five tournaments and lost only one. According to steam I've played the game for around 89 hours. So I now have $1M in imaginary money. :)

I just hope when Telltale does decide to make another Poker Nights that the game will be even better than the last two. I don't want to speculate on what characters they might put in the game. I do think they should make the game a bit harder though. It would also be nice to have a few more statistics. They haven't given you many in the previous two. I think it would be nice if they let you go through the hands you played in each tournament. They could maybe teach some more advanced poker concepts in the new one to make people better at the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment