Thursday 11 July 2013

Saints Row 4

 Well Saints Row 4 is coming out on the 23rd of August. Even though I'm disappointed that it looks like a DLC for Saints Row 3 as far as graphics go. I will be giving it a chance. I didn't think Saints Row 3 had enough clothing on offer and the mods to your car weren't really very interesting. I would like to see more imagination in those areas but I don't that's going to happen.

It seems like most of the focus will be on the crazy aliens taking over the world story. I know there are plenty of people who are not happy about were the Saints are going. However I'd have to say it has to continue being wacky. Where else does it have to go? It can't turn itself into a carbon copy of GTA. I personally think games like GTA take themselves way to seriously anyway. I will of course be playing the game with a female president. I played Saints Row 3 and Mass Effect 2 and 3 with a female character. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment