Tuesday 1 October 2013

Saints Row 2

I played quite a few games in September. I bought them all from steam. The first one was Saints Row 2. I got into Saints Row when the third game came out. The older game is different in some ways. The characters have a more realistic style to them. The vehicles are pretty much the same. I won't say there was much more in the way of customization. I'm not surprised though since it was a port from a console. Its not a very good port either. I don't like the way healing works in the game. Its also really annoying that you have to press Escape during the cut seen in the middle of the Airport mission in order to continue playing the game. I wasn't impressed the first time the screen went black at that point. Its a good thing Google quite often finds the answer for you. :)


The way you take care of the main enemies in the game is much more brutal than Saints Row the Third. I won't spoil the story line for anyone who hasn't played the game before. I would have liked to have seen the fourth Saints Row with more realistic characters. I have to say in both games that the hair isn't great. The Sims 3 is like that too. I know they have to simplify hair to make it into polygons but it just doesn't look great. I don't really like how these games apply hair colour to your characters either. Saints Row 2 is a good game overall anyway. Despite any flaws.

Here is a video I found on YouTube to give you an idea of what the game is like.



No comments:

Post a Comment