Saturday 19 October 2013

Rocksmith Rank 11 achieved!

Well at 11.17pm UK time I played my last setlist to get the final rank. I picked my own set usually I just play whatever the computer game gives me. The list was as follows. The top scores I have achieved with the songs are part of the list. I think the only song I played better than usual at would be Muse's song. That would be because I've played it quite a bit recently. The score next to Plug in Baby I achieved during the final setlist. I then got a single note Encore that I wasn't prepared for so I didn't get any points for it as far as I can tell.

Bring me to life - Evanescence - 109, 315
The Final Countdown - Europe - 105,251 first combo
Gone Away - The Offspring - 120,810
Panic Switch - Silversun Pickups - 108,020
Plug in Baby - Muse - 114,722

The Master Encore was Next Girl by the Black Keys a song that I've scored 111,544 when I can see the notes. Its a pity they don't let you prepare for a master encore. It doesn't make much sense how can you prepare to play a song you have no idea is about to appear. I have quite a few songs on Rocksmith not just the ones that the game comes with.

No comments:

Post a Comment