Tuesday 1 October 2013

Far Cry 3

I got Far Cry 3 this September. It wasn't a bad game. The story and characters where a bit cliche. It wasn't very surprising that the brother in the story most able to protect everyone gets killed by the bad guys very early on in the cut scenes. Crazy bad guys are nothing new either. I won't comment on the rest of the story since it would spoil it for anyone who hasn't played the game. I did enjoy the game though. The characters and the scenery made the game interesting. It is my sort of FPS since it has a story line. I chose the good guy ending. I know its only a computer game however I just won't play the other option. It's too grim for me thanks. I'm just not that interested in the alternative ending.

Far Cry 3 is a bit like a modern day Skyrim but not as long a game.


No comments:

Post a Comment